I don’t know about you, but the time of week I literally dread, is the meal planning.
Just lately I’ve been stuck in somewhat of a food rut and struggle to think of different, interesting and healthy family dinners, we seem to stick to the same few popular meals and keep them on weekly rotation, but it gets boring.
I rely heavily on other bloggers, youtubers and instagrammers to provide me with the inspiration I currently lack, and Mrsmeldrum.com, Myfussyeater.com and Hasteskitchen.com are my go to faves…
This week, our meal plan looks like this:
- Friday soup and homemade spelt bread
- Saturday slow cooker beef casserole and spring greens
- Sunday Easter meal out
- Monday chickpea curry and rice
- Tuesday chicken tray bake and broccoli
- Wednesday baked potato with chilli
- Thursday haddock, homemade chips and mushy peas
I would love to hear from you all, your go to recipes and your favourite websites for some great culinary inspiration.