Hey lovely ones.
This world of ours can be a dark place sometimes and what with all of the bad news in, well, the news recently, I thought I would try to bring a little sunshine with the ’20 things I’m grateful for’.
- My children & husband ( obvs ).
- My amazing family.
- Our NHS, for the wonderful care they are giving my Dad.
- My little house, it might be tiny, rented & in need of tlc, but its my home.
- Being able to be a SAHM.
- Coffee ( see no’5).
- Having the money to buy healthy food to nurture my family ( & also sweeties ).
- Living in a culturally diverse country, so that my girls can learn that there is more to the world than what you see at home.
- Technology – from laptop’s & tv’s to wifi & iphone’s/pad’s/pod’s – making the world a little more connected.
- My dog for showing me unconditional love.
- My cat for reminding me that even bully’s ( that would be her) need love and understanding.
- My beautiful nephew, who happens to have ASD, for showing me how to never let anything stand in your way.
- For my parents raising us to be so open to the world.
- My little garden, full of life.
- Education, and my girls love for it.
- My brother – and his brain. We call him ‘the Oracle’ and he has a thirst for knowledge, he is my biggest inspiration.
- My friends, they are few, but they are the best.
- Modern medicine, for helping to control my PsA & lead a normal life.
- My grey hair, for reminding me that growing old is a privilege, that not everyone gets.
- My little blog, for giving me the creative outlet that I have needed for so long.
‘I still remember the day’s when I prayed for what I have now’
I hope this inspires you to think of the things in your life that you are grateful for, reminds you that there is always a little good in the world.
Thanks for reading.