OK, so I know this title doesn’t scream positivity, but no matter how much I try not to lead a negative lifestyle, somethings just really p*** me off!
So just to see if I’m normal or just an easily stressed human being, here are the…
21 things I really HATE:-
- Being wet – baths, showers, rain, every way possible, hate them all, and spend as little time as possible in them.
- Rude people.
- Someone ( my husband ) shaking their leg – all the bloody time.
- People blowing their nose, while you’re eating – just why – *shudders
- Slimey food, ie Jelly, cooked mushrooms, creme caramel, you get the gist.
- Other drivers, more specifically, the A-holes that seem to have no indicators, common sense or mental capacity to operate a car.
- Food waste, I literally cannot stand throwing food away.
- Leaving laundry on the floor, or worse, next to the laundry basket… WTF.
- People who don’t pick up their dog’s poop, I mean come on, ‘your dog, your responsiblity’.
- mobile phone notifications, OK we get it you’re sooo popular, now turn that shit on to vibrate.
- People who eat leftovers from someone else’s plate – vom.
- Bad manners, good manners are free guys.
- feeling jealous, like every time I see gorgeous homes on insta.
- Feeling like my arms are restricted, it makes me feel claustrophobic.
- Straightening my hair and then getting wet ( see no’ 1), I’m naturally curly and that shit gets frizzy.
- Hair balls – if you have a feline friend, then you’ll know what I mean.
- being late.
- LYING – It is the worst and I will hate you for it.
- This shitty UK summer weather – I mean come on!
So there you go, 21 of the things that really get me going *note all the casual swears, sorry!
I hope some of you also feel your inner rage monster, sometimes at least, like me, and therefore making me normal.
Thanks for reading lovelies.