Hello lovely ones.
Most years our Summer holidays come and go without much excitement, they ususally consist of a Sun newspaper holiday ( not every yr ) and day trips to our fave family haunt ‘Longleat’.
As this is our last summer before my youngest starts school, I have decided to do a budget friendly bucket list for the holidays, to make them memorable.
- At least one family beach day and picnic
- Camping with the kids
- visit a summer fair
- read a book
- Visit to a ‘pick your own’ farm
- Visit London – specifically for the Warner bro’s Harry Potter studio tour
- Make flower crowns with my girls
- visit an ‘Insta worthy’ lavender field
- Go horse riding
- Have a romantic night away with the fella
- Get dressed up for a posh night out
- Take the youngest on a nature scavenger hunt
- Go on a rain walk and jump in puddles
- Take a tonne of beautiful pictures
- Finish off beautifying my garden
- Go on a steam train ride
- Have a movie day with my girls
- Try something new
OK, so this might not be THE most adventurous bucket list ever, but unfortunately as a family on a budget, I also need to be realistic.
I hope to tick at least some of these off of the list this summer, and have a great time doing it.
Whatever you and your family are up to this summer, I hope it’s awesome!
Thanks for reading guys.